18.4.12

he makes me laugh

he smiles, i laugh. 
he laughs, i laugh so hard i can't breath. 
he tries to hide his face from the camera using his baseball cap, i take a million pictures to only have one decent picture of his smiling face not hidden by the bight red hat. 
right here, in this moment, i am trying to document his contagious smile, his sparkling eyes, and his many freckles. i know none of this may last very long, and that is why i carry my camera with me everywhere. i want to remember how my little brother looked way back when he was ten. i want to remember that moment when we were in the car, riding home from baseball practice for the hundredth time, listening to country music with the windows down and eating ice cream. life is constantly moving past us, and it will never stop. 
what is one ordinary moment you wish could last forever?
xoxo,

9 comments:

  1. one moment: oh dear! most likely laughing with my friends at co-op and all the crazy things we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one moment... hm. i can't pick. i think maybe my ten-month-old brother learning to walk? super cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brothers are the ones that
    And you laugh the most ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, my brother definitely makes me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he's so cuteee! =) This was a lovely post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this. this is cute. he's adorable.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. and adorable. and sweet. and just plain wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully put! Moments that I wish could last forever are those unplanned and unexpected ones with good friends and/or family, laughing, reminiscing, and just hanging out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful. I love how you recognize today just what is important, just what you know what will be treasured memories in your future. Good job, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete