30.4.12

Ending April

With it's happy smile and vibrant greens, we're ending april. It seems like this year has gone by so quickly! But with the coming of a new month, I've stuck to my tradition. Every last day of the month, I go through and write about the past month; things I learned and favorite moments. Then, I make a list of goals for the next month. It's so much fun and motivating because it gives me something to work toward. This month?

MAY GOALS:
• reread all 7 Harry Potter books. (guys. best series ever. Right, abby? :))
• write to chapter 5 in my novel (currently finishing up chapter 2)
• restock etsy and coffeehouse shelf (on my list for last month but wasn't ever completed)
• finish math book (I'm always behind on math, guys. always.)
• have lots of brainstorm sessions (guys. these are the best. not even kidding.)

Do you like making goals? What are your goals for may?
xo.
Megan

+. top two photos by my little sis, Mallory. She's so silly.

20 comments:

  1. 2, 3, and 5 on the list. i love this so much.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously just made me smile huge.

    p.s.
    best. series. ever. written. period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are way to cute in the second photo. may goals? hmmm, have a huge party with my best friend Amy before she moves, cry a lot, laugh a lot, be more joyful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pretty. just thought i'd mention that.
    goals for may? boost up my crafty skills and spend more, alot more, time outside!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are seriously drop. dead. gorgeous. (want proof? i died at the first shot.)

    anyhoo, lovely may list. i think writing about the past month and making goals for the next is an awesome idea. i may just start doing that :)

    let us know when you get your etsy restocked. i'd love to see the things you make!

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? so freakin gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. aw. you guys are so sweet.
      Abby...why are you even awake?! ;)
      xo.

      Delete
  6. You are so pretty and cute! haha I love your may goals. Mines is probably to be more productive and paint and read more :)

    x Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  7. agreed. best. series. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. agreed. brainstorm sessions rock the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you say "guys" a lot. Which cracks me up.
    I like brainstorming. lets do it more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right now my goal is to get through this last bit of school, and then I'm ready to make some goals for summer :D Yay! Can't wait
    My brother read all the HP books in like two and a half weeks. It was pretty crazy. I think you can do it in a month, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goals this month are to wake up early, go for a run every day, and eat healthier! Good luck with your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've set daily goals before, but I think I'll make a list of goals for each month. :) (Finsishing my math book is definetly going to be on there!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Megan, Megan, Megan. You really need to read Lord of the Rings. But you're pretty awesome all the same.

    I want to practice shooting in manual mode with my camera, start waking up at 7 on most mornings, read The Silamrillion, learn more guitar, and journal at least every two days.

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Behind on math? Let's cry together.
    Amazing shots! You're so pretty! <3

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  15. youu are gorgeous!! and so is that last shot. <3

    ReplyDelete