|pictured: Jonathan, Jordan, Becca (teacher), Melissa, Whitney, Me, Marissa. Not pictured: the moms Pattie + Maddie Anne, younger siblings Meredith + Mallory, and becca's boyfriend Chris. [PICTURE BY MY MOTHER]|
|chris, (becca, whitney,) mallory, meredith.|
• Stifling laughs as the tour guide says "you're probably married, aren't you?" to the teacher's boyfriend.
• "Whoa. The babies were lucky! Their carriages were as fancy as cars." -Chris
• "You just don't want to look at it because you don't like the font." -Melissa, to me.
• "Oh look. We're segregated." -Melissa
• Writing character profiles on the way up.
• Forgetting my memory card and being happy Marissa brought hers.
• Impromptu Dairy Queen stops afterward.
I guess homeschoolers can survive outside of their basements.
xo. megan kristine