With it's happy smile and vibrant greens, we're ending april. It seems like this year has gone by so quickly! But with the coming of a new month, I've stuck to my tradition. Every last day of the month, I go through and write about the past month; things I learned and favorite moments. Then, I make a list of goals for the next month. It's so much fun and motivating because it gives me something to work toward. This month?
• reread all 7 Harry Potter books. (guys. best series ever. Right, abby? :))
• write to chapter 5 in my novel (currently finishing up chapter 2)
• restock etsy and coffeehouse shelf (on my list for last month but wasn't ever completed)
• finish math book (I'm always behind on math, guys. always.)
• have lots of brainstorm sessions (guys. these are the best. not even kidding.)
Do you like making goals? What are your goals for may?
+. top two photos by my little sis, Mallory. She's so silly.